Submit a Question
About Ask Mark
- What is Ask Mark? Ask Mark is a forum where you can ask questions on a wide range of topics related to physical, mental or emotional health and well-being. From losing weight to dealing with colds and flus to you name it! Basically it is another way that I can help you feel better!!
- Who can ask questions? Anyone who has signed-up for the newsletter (which then creates your account) can ask a question.
- Who answers the questions? I personally answer the questions.
- How can I participate? You can either submit a question or add your comments on the same page as my answer. It is similar to how people post responses on a blog.
- Where can I submit a question or suggestion? You can simply email it to: AskMark@me.com
- Is every question submitted receive a response from Ask Mark? Due to the number of submissions, I am unable to answer every question. Because I am not able to respond immediately to every query I may combine several related questions from different people as a way to answer more of your questions.
- Are you providing medical advice? I am only providing commentary and my opinion. And here is my more “official” detailed response to this which I have to let you know: In no way is the content of Ask Mark intended to be considered as substitute for professional medical treatment, examination, diagnosis of any kind, or professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before beginning a new treatment program or making any changes in your current treatment. This includes changes in your medications, diet or exercise program. Do not dismiss, disregard or ignore professional medical advice based on information or opinions given, expressed or implied on Ask Mark or the TimetoFeelBetter Site. If you think that you may have a medical emergency of any kind, immediately call 911 or your doctor.
Be advised that no health information on the TimetoFeelBetter Site, including information on homeopathics, herbal therapy, home treatment methods, alternative medicine, products, dietary supplements, etc., is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, for this reason the information on the Time to Feel Better site should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Mention of specific products, tests, procedures, physicians, opinions or other information on the Time to Feel Better Site should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation.
Copyright 2010 Mark S. Morano. All Rights Reserved.